Monday, November 23, 2009

What you mean 2 me!

Hi there!

Here is my latest LO, created for the Xmas Hamper Challenge No. 4 over at the
Challenge Chics site. I was really pleased with this once I finished and saw it all come together.

One of the requirements was to have 4 hand-made embellies. Mine are the star, above...


this poinsietta flower...


this Christmas tree...


and these baubles (above and below). All but the star are made from felt.




There also had to be some hidden journaling; mine is in the scroll, which is tied with some ric rac.



I also hid a litte tab underneath the bottom photo, at the left hand side...






Below is a cute little presents stamp I found in my collection.


I managed to knock this LO over last night, thankfully. I have had such a busy couple of weeks, getting the new business started as well as getting organised for the markets yesterday. I managed to sell quite a few cards, so I was pretty stoked, as you can imagine. I am going to another market next Sunday.
I can't believe there's only 4 weeks til Christmas, and I haven't even started my shopping yet! Eeeekk!! Not to mention cards!!!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.

Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

2 comments:

  1. This is the sweetest lay out. I adore adore adore the felt baubles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Love this LO...Love all the LO's that you did for Xmas Hamper.


    Please check my blog there is something over there for you Luv Shaz xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Site Search