Thursday, November 19, 2009

Exciting Times

Hi there,
Wow, I have been flat out this week getting things organised for my new business and the Launch Party on Friday night. I am starting to get a bit nervous now, but I am sure that once we get started, I will be fine.
I am so excited - yesterday I got my first two party bookings!! I have had a few people say that they will have parties for me, but these are the first two actual bookings! The first one is in two weeks.
I have also been busy getting all my cards and bags ready for the markets on Sunday. This will be my first market, so hopefully it will go well. As we approach Christmas, I hope to sell quite a few cards and gift tags, and the bags would make ideal gifts.
For those of you in Naracoorte, I would love to see you at the markets, and also, let me know if you are interested in hosting a party, or if you would like some more information about our products!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful week.
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search