Friday, November 13, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy!!

Hi there!

Wow, it's been awhile since I posted on here... apologies. I have been chasing my tail all week, setting up my new business as a Creative Memories Consultant. I am very excited about this new venture! I haven't done any scrapping this week, or made any stock for the markets next weekend... I really must get onto that ASAP!!

Anyhoo, just a quick post tonight to let you know I have created a new slide show above called "Karen Burow Paintings". Please have a look at the beautiful works of this incredibly talented lady. The pics I have posted are the 4 paintings I have in my house. If anyone would like to get more information about how to purchase Karen's gorgeous paintings, please leave a comment for me, and I will get in contact with you. Aren't they AMAZING?!!

Hope you've all had a wonderful week!

Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search