Friday, June 6, 2014

D-Lish Scraps June Challenge

Hi again!
 
I'm excited to share that I am on the Winter CT for D-Lish Scraps.  I'm thrilled to be on the team.  Be sure to check out all the talented team members!
 
So, today, I'm sharing with you all the June challenge over at D-Lish Scraps.  We have a great mood board for the first month of Winter, and the new Winter CT have created some awesome pages to inspire you.
 
 
This board is absolutely chock-a-block with different elements to inspire your creativity.
 
Here is my sample and close ups:
 
 
I used some whipped spackle with a chevron stencil to create an awesome texture.  (I am just LOVING whipped spackle!!)
 
 
The wire, which I've twisted into a frame (you can see in the pic above) and the bow below are from the D-Lish Scraps shop...
 
 
 
 
... as are the gorgeous yellow spotted paper bag behind the photo and the cute little flowers and flower stamens you can see in the corner of the photo, near the bow, in the pic below.
 
 
The balloon is from Catie's Craft Corner, and the yellow died muslin is from D-Lish Scraps also.
 
 
I hope to see you all enter this challenge.  It's always great to see how everyone draws different inspiration from the board.
 
 
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search