Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge

Hello Again,
 
Time for another share of a new challenge for June.  Over at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge we have a prompt challenge for the beginning of June, which is:
 
What is your favourite pastime on your computer? Pinterest? Facebook? Recipes? Poker? Make a layout of art journalling page about it.
 
I decided to scrap a page about my love of Pinterest.
 

I did a fair bit of layering in this layout, reminiscent of the whole point of Pinterest (collecting lots of bits and pieces and storing them lol).











 
So what's your favourite way to spend time whilst on your computer?? 
 
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

2 comments:

  1. Catie, this ROCKS! The layering is sensational, and the background work is awesome! Well done chickie! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hon. I was a bit unsure when I started how I was going to pull it all together, but it worked in the end!

      Delete

Site Search