Monday, May 5, 2014

Off The Rails Challenge May

Hi again,
 
Today I want to share with you the latest challenge over at Off The Rails Scrapbooking - it's all about Stripes and Polka Dots!  Who doesn't love some good pattern work.  Be sure to head over and check out all the inspiration from the DT girls - they have provided ample eye candy for you all!!
 
Here is my sample, and some close ups:
 

I'm really loving punchinella at the moment, and I used it as a stencil with inks for a polka dot effect, as well as an embellishment under my photo.
 


 
I also used some polka dot fabric covered buttons from the Catie's Craft Corner shop.

 
As for stripes, you can see here, I've used a stamp to create some grungy lines on various areas of the page.




 
... plus some zebra stripes on the button below ;)

 
I hope you will give this challenge a go - it's great to step outside the square and combine patterns every now and then!
 
 
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search