Friday, December 3, 2010

WW1 December Challenge

' Lo again!
Another quick update with my LO for the WW1 December Challenge. The criteria this month is white, grey and masking.... I knew from the outset that this really would be a challenge for me. The CT pages are just gorgeous and so inspiring. I however, have no suitable coloured Glimmermist or the like and thought, 'EEK! What on Earth can I do for this!'
Anyway, I found some grey cardstock, and some chipboard thingies to use as a mask, got out the white paint, stuck everything down and away I went... then I had to find a photo......
So anyhow, the upshot is, I have done a page, and though I'm not sure I'm entirely happy with it, I think it's growing on me... slowly! LOL.



Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

7 comments:

  1. Fabulous LO Catie and such a creative idea for your masking!! Love your photo! Thanks for joining in at WW1

    ReplyDelete
  2. well well well... You have ACED that masking.. clever clever you!!!
    Thanks for playing at WW1 too :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was one seriously difficult challenge! I don't know that I could have done it. You did a perfect job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know how you feel! I have no suitable glimmermist either! You have done a fabbo job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so clever Catie!!! Gorgeous work as always! Thanks for playing along at WW1 this month! :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow, what a gorgeous page & how clever.

    ReplyDelete

Site Search