Thursday, December 30, 2010

Time for a Change

Hello everybodeeeeeeee!
Thought that, seeing as how the new year is literally just around the corner, it was time for a new look blog..... so 'ere 'tis!
Also, have been doing some more playing with my new toy.... LOVING IT!! Here's a little snippet of some shots for you to peruse.... what do you think? These are all taken in my garden. The rings on the rose was really experimenting... I never had any shots like that from my wedding, so thought I'd have a go myself... my mum has asked me to do some for her to put in her wedding album, too!








So there you have it... probably my last post for 2010. I hope you all have a wonderful time welcoming in the New Year, whatever you may be doing. Best wishes for 2011; may it bring you everything you need and also some of what you want!!

Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

6 comments:

  1. LURVE the photos... and all the best to you and yours too Catie..xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photo's catie :-)

    love the rings in the rose!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwwww they are FABULOUS shots my friend!!!! so beautiful!!!!!
    Happy new year to you too....I'm so glad that we crossed paths in 2010...really looking forward to scrapping with ya in 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous photos Catie. enjoy your new toy:) and a Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful shots love the color of the rose too.Take care Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow those photos are amazing!!! You rock! I so want a new toy too!!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Site Search