Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Welcome to my Orange Garden... won't you come in and stay awhile, have a look around and take the time to smell the roses (they're truly divine!!)

Hello lovelies,

Over at Bon's last night, we had our CC which was huge fun, and there's so much inspiration in the challenges this month it's just not funny!!!

Anyhoo, the photography challenge runs daily, with a new prompt each day... today's is 'orange'. So, after initially thinking I'd never find anything orange, other than my husband, whom I didn't feel like photographing, I soon began to see orange everywhere.... here's the results...

First, some roses...




and some Cana (I think?!) lillies...



and some of my little mates - they do such a good job of keeping the aphids away....



and my other mate who makes honey for me...

and some mates who are apparently very close...

and one lil mate caught live eating aphids!!



More roses...





and another lily...

and another rose...

and another lily...


and I think that's it!! Phew!! Don't know why I was so worried about seeing orange anywhere; it is abundant in my garden!!
I was going to try to group all the photos in their various categories, but Blogger is giving me the irates, so I've jumped all over a bit... just to keep you awake really!!
Hope you've enjoyed spending some time in my garden!!
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

4 comments:

  1. WOW you do have a LOVELY orange garden.... stunning photos Catie!!! looking forward to seeing some of them scrapped ;)

    xoxo Charmane

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe love the little 'mates' getting a little too close!! Awesome orange shots Catie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous flowers Catie............can almost smell the roses!!lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your garden Catie!!! Love the ladybird shots :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Search