Saturday, November 1, 2014

Show Us Your Stuff November challenge inspiration

Back again!

This time to share my DT page for this month's challenge at Show Us Your Stuff.
 
The challenge this month is very cool - it's a bit of a 'scrap your own adventure' theme.  Basically, you need to choose one prompt from each column in the table below and use those prompts to create your page.  How fun! The possibilities are almost endless!
 
 
I chose the word 'love', the butterfly for my embellishments, stencilling for my technique and mini prints for my photo size.
Here's how it turned out (followed by some close ups):
 
 







 
My handmade items are flair from Greatest View.
 
So much fun to be had with this challenge.  There will be so many different types of pages submitted for this challenge - can't wait to see them all!!  What will YOU choose??
 
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search