Saturday, August 2, 2014

D-Lish Scraps August Challenge

Oh my goodness, I simply cannot believe it is AUGUST!  August!!  Oh my gosh!

Well, sadly, this is my final term with D-Lish; I have just loved creating for D-Lish - the mood boards are always FABULOUS and make scrappy super easy! 

The latest board is no exception:



Talk about chock-a-block full of inspiration!!

Here's my take on the board:

 
 
Plus oodles of close ups so you can check out the textures and colours :)
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Be sure to check out the blog to see the AMAZING work by the other CT members - they have truly outdone themselves with this one!!!!  Thanks to Amanda for having me on the Winter Team - I have LOVED my time with D-Lish, and can't wait to see who is on the Spring Team :)
 
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search