Friday, April 4, 2014

Off The Rails Stencils and Masks Challenge

Hi again,
 
The latest challenge has been revealed over at Off The Rails, and it's a fab one!  I loved creating a page for this.
 
 
Lots of close ups here so you can see all the different ways I've used stencils and masks...

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For the photo mat, I used some corrugated cardboard and coloured it with gelatos - I love how vibrant yet soft the colours are how they've tied in effortlessly with the rest of the layout.
 

 
 
 
 I had a blast thinking of ways to layers these mask and stencils to create a background with depth, that doesn't over-power the page and detract from the photo.  I hope you'll give this challenge a go - I'd love to see what you create.
 
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search