Monday, June 7, 2010

Winter Warmers

This first pic is of a cameo pendant I found at the op shop in Bordertown recently... Loved it and used it on the Sweet Girl LO below.

I recently threw a suprise party for my parents, and this pic is them at the party. Was such a great night, and I think they really enjoyed themselves and catching up with friends and family.


This is the cake I made for them... chocolate mud cake...mmmmmmmmmm.

This book is a Home Journal magazine from 1964, which I also picked up at the op shop. It even has the original dress patterns in it!!


I also discovered these music books. The first one was published in 1929 and the second was published in 1935. I am going to photocopy the pages, then stain the photocopies to use on scrap LOs - I can't bear the thought of ripping these books apart!!!






Now to the LOs.......all the ones with Kit Comp above them are made using the amazing June Kits over at Bons Scraps. The others are ones I have done 'just because'.
Kit Comp







Kit Comp



Kit Comp




Just because






Kit Comp




This one I did for the Pink Gallery call out in Scrapbooking Memories, but it has been rejected :(






This one I did as a fun challenge for the girls over here. Go over and check it out if you want to take part.... you'll have to scroll down a bit to see the criteria list. It's open til 15 June, and I be putting everyone who enters into the draw for a RAK from me...





Hope you have enjoyed my Winter Warmers today... Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes, Catie xo

2 comments:

  1. I think your opp shop needs to share with mine! we never have treats like those!!! dont you just love the adds in the home journals??? hey crack me up big time. stunning wonderful layouts again! love seeing your work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made some great finds at your op. shop Catie, lucky you. And you've been super busy, look at all those gorgeous LO's :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Search