Tuesday, October 27, 2009

What a Day!

Hi there,
I've had a doozy today... my children were covered from head to toe in paint after playgroup this morning and consequently, so was I! My DD managed to get blue vegetable dye paint all around her right eye (thankfully not in her eye), and ended up looking like William Wallace from 'Braveheart'. I got a lovely photo that I am going to use in a scrap online tutorial over at the Challenge Chics site, with the lovely Skye Johnson, on Thursday night.
Then, this afternoon, I was trying to upload the newest slide show of my 2009 Christmas stock, and my computer froze when I was nearly finished, and I lost the lot! Aargh! But I got there in the end, and now you can find it at the top of the page - finally!!
Hope you've all had a terrific Tuesday. We've had a gorgeous sunny day today, which makes it impossible to be cranky for long, even with silly computers!
Thanks for looking. Warmest wishes,
Catie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Search